Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Haters


You cannot hate on me
‘Cuz my mind is free
Feel my destiny
So shall it be





It's a thin line between paper and hate
friends and snakes, nine millis and thirty-eights
Hell or the pearly gates


I was destined to come
Predicted, blame God, he blew breath in my lungs
Second to none
 
  
Took a little time to claim my spot
Chairman of the board until this game stop, and I side with the Lord
Ride for the cause while drivin niggas shot at my doors
Plottin I'm sure to catch me with they glocks to my jaws

 

Tried, stickin me up, but I flipped on these ducks (you tried)
Instead of me, ambulances were picking them up (that's what you get)
Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer
Guess it's just the fury of man


Became a monster, on top of the world, never fallin
I'm as real as they come, from day one, forever ballin
C'mon


No comments:

Post a Comment